Monday, April 4, 2022

Liking What I See & How I Feel

 It's only been a few days but I'm already feeling a difference in my hunger and cravings. I did splurge on Friday and had some extra carbs with the items I was giving up so I could enjoy them in case I have to give them up for awhile! So when I weighed in on Saturday I was at around 191. Sunday I was at 188.9 and this morning I was at 188.4. So at least I am headed in the right direction. Hopefully that trend will continue! 

I feel good about these changes and the fact I am less hungry and am not having as much cravings is surely a good sign! I hope to possibly fast tonight as long as I am not hungry. Then we will see how that goes with the changes I made. Usually I have a decent drop when I do that. So we shall see!

I'm totally determined. So game on!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment