Thursday, April 28, 2022

Exactly 7 Years Later & Here I Am Again!

I lost a lot of weight 7 years ago and weighed 182 pounds around April 20th of 2015. Here I am this year hitting 182 on April 11th! Kind of a weird coinsidence I would say! But I am soooo happy to be back here once again. I never made it past 180.3 which has been my lowest weight as an adult. I hit that weight in mid May of 2015. Then my weight started to go back up slowly over the last 7 years. 

Here are some picutres from April 2015. This was me all dressed up for a wedding. 




I am more determined then ever to lose more this time and keep it off. For the first time in my life I actually feel confident that I can get to my goal weight of 144 pounds which would be a healthy BMI for me. I am almost out of the obese range with my BMI. Just a little more weight to go. I am feeling good that the rest of my journey will go well! I just have to remember how fabulous I feel and not allow the weight to get away from me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment