Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Went Well

 We had a very nice quiet family Easter at home yesterday. After losing 90 pounds I decided to allow myself 150 carbs yesterday. The smaller I get the more I want to try to learn to allow myself to enjoy the holidays, with guidelines to help me not over do it. I also am considering allowing myself a 150 carb day everytime I lose another 10 pounds. I'm small enough now that I think it would be a nice break for me and allow me to enjoy some foods that I have completely stayed away from over the last 7 months. We have this great Thai restaurant in town that I would love to visit sometime this summer. But my favorite dish there is their fried rice! So that would be a great time for me to be able to eat a delicious meal there. It would be nice to think that I could enjoy eating there once or twice a year. 

I did well yesterday and ended the day at 132 carbs. I was proud of myself for not purposely over induldging just because I had 18 carbs left. I also made it a point not to eat after 7pm so I could fast for 16 hours from last night until this morning. Mondays are typically my longer fast day, so my hope is I will be able to fast tonight through tomorrow for at least 22 hours and then I can see how that effects my ketones and my weight tomorrow. 

I weighed in at 184.4 this morning. I was expecting to be up, so I'm not surpised by this at all. I expected a spike from yesterday. Today I will get back on track and work to getting into the 170's! Hopefully sooner then later. Fingers crossed! 






No comments:

Post a Comment