Sunday, April 3, 2022

Bentgo Boxes Are Great For Keto!

 I recently decided to buy a few Bentgo lunch boxes as I had some reward points I had to use up with Kohls and Amazon. I thought it may work well with Keto as I tend to have several different foods throughout the day rather then just one dish. Keeps up the variety! I like that it makes everything easy to proportion. 





The two adult boxes I bought were great but held a lot of food. So I decided those boxes would work great for salads and foods with more volume. After receiving the two adult boxes I looked around and decided the kids boxes would work better, as they are smaller and holds just the right amount of food for me. The best part was, I could pick out cute patterns with the kids boxes. LOL. Why not make it fun, right?



I also bought the lunch bag that can carry up to two boxes at a time making it easy to take the Bentgo boxes to work. I started with 2 boxes last week and got the 2 kid boxes yesterday. I got them all packed up and ready to go for the week this afternoon. I also ordered 2 more kids boxes as I really like the size. This time with zoo amimals. :) So hopefully I will get those by Wednesday. That way I will have 6. One for almost everyday of the week! 




I would highly recommend containers, like Bentgo boxes, that allow you to create proportioned servings ahead of time for your weekly lunches. You know exactly how much you are eating. It will be yet another great tool you can use on your weight loss journey! 

To find Bentgo boxes simply go to Amazon and search Bentgo Box and a whole list will pop up for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment