Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Broke Through My Plateau!!

 I was able to fast last night with no problem. It definately paid off! I was down to 185.8 this morning!! My lowest weight over the last month was 187.6. So I smoked my lowest weight this morning and that was just after 3 days of eliminating certain foods from my diet! 


I'm so excited and happy that these changes worked! Hopefully the weight will continue to fall off again like it was. As long as I'm trying to lose, I will stay away from the foods I eliminated and only have them as once and awhile treats! It is quite fascinating to me that these foods could halt my weight loss the way they did. They pretty much put me at a stand still! 

I have managed to lose less then 4 pounds over the last 2 months! I weighed 191.6 on 2/12/22. Went for almost a month and finally dropped to 187.6 on 3/10/22. That was 4 pounds in a month. And I think the only reason I dropped was because I was sick and didn't eat much. My weight has done nothing but go up and down for almost two months. So I knew something had to change. 

I can understand if I don't lose as quickly as before as I am getting smaller. It is just the constant yo yoing that was driving me crazy.  So hopefully my weight will start stabalizing and continue to go in the right direction. If I do begin to drop the weight like I was before, an average of 10 pounds a month, I would be stoked and this girl would definately not complain! Stay tuned!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment