Sunday, April 10, 2022

I'm Getting There!

 Dropped another .6 pounds this morning and am now down to 183.2! Only 1 pound to go to hit my 90 pound mark. Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but at least it is a good broken record. LOL! 


I took my son to a Tae Kwon Do Learning Tournament yesterday. My daughter was supposed to go too but she was sick. We were there for about 3.5 hours.

They had all kinds of snacks and food to munch on but I brought my lunch with me. Not really something I do a whole lot when I go out for the day. So I was proud of myself. Had my Bentgo box filled with lots of Keto friendly foods so I wouldn't have to worry about having a good lunch handy! 

 My son, my daughter and myself are all black belts. I have taken a break from it for the last few months but hope to restart on May 1st! I am pretty sure I'm going to have to order a brand new uniform as mine will be far too big! Here is a picture of my son at the end of the tournament. 




No comments:

Post a Comment