Saturday, April 9, 2022

End Of Week Results After Making Changes

 It has now been a week since I implemented the changes to my diet and have avoided certain foods including nuts, yogurt & popcorn. I was down again this morning to 183.8!! I weighed in at just above 191 last Saturday. So I am down over 7 pounds for the week. I do realize some of this was water loss, but my weight has consistantly been going down an average of .4 to .6 pounds per day after I dropped the first few pounds. This is consistant with what I was losing before! And actually a little bit higher as my average loss per week was usally 2.5 pounds. I have added regular exercise to my plan to battle getting my HDL back up and I am hoping that this is contributing to my extra weight loss as well. 

Either way, if I can get back to losing an average of 10 pounds a month I will be siked! I am just 1.6 pounds away from my 90 pound milestone and 11.6 pounds from my 100 pound milestone so I am super motivated. Not to mention I feel fantastic! 

Easter is coming up next weekend. This is a busy week for me at work. My plan is to stick to what I am doing until next weekend and then give myself a couple of days to enjoy Easter weekend! I will probably allow myself around 50 carbs per day. No yogurt or nuts though! 

My Bentgo boxes have really been great and an easy option for me at work. Everything is premeasured and I make it a point to keep the total calories of the box to equal between 500 - 700 calories and that is all I eat while at work. 

All in all it's been a great week! I'm really glad I figured out how to kick my out of that plateau. Now to keep moving in the right direction and stay focused! 


No comments:

Post a Comment