Friday, April 29, 2022

I'm In The 170's!! Woohoo!!

 Weighed in this morning at 179.8!! I couldn't be happier!! I have surpassed my lowest weight that I reached in 2015! I am now the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult! This is such an amazing milestone for me! My BMI is now 31.1 and I am at the lower end of the scale in the obese range. Once I hit a BMI of 30 I will then be considered overweight and no longer obese. When I hit that point, it will be the first time in my adult life I was not classified as obese. That milestone will be another amazing moment along my journey! 


By using an BMI calculator I should fall below an obese BMI once I hit around 174 pounds! That is just over 5 pounds to go to reach that goal! That just makes me thrilled!! Once I get to 145 pounds I will be at a normal weight and no longer overweight at all! My ultimate goal is to reach 142.2 which will bring me to a total weight loss of 130 pounds! As I drop more weight, if I am more comfortable being a little higher then that, I may choose to not go all the way to 142.2. I just can't imagine myself too skinny. LOL! But we shall see how I look and feel when the time comes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment