Monday, May 31, 2021

Day 202-204 Happy Memorial Day

It's been a good 9 zone days. But I will say, it seems extra long, even though it's one extra day then normal! Plus, I'm tired today. Been a busy week and a busy 9 days of getting my steps in every single day. Today, I may just take a break and try to relax before I weigh in tomorrow. 

We are having a BBQ this afternoon so I will keep my food light all day until dinner so I can enjoy a good meal!

I have my free day tomorrow then another 9 zone days until my next weigh in. I'm choosing 9 over 8 days again because my daughter and I have the house to ourselves on June 11th and my daughter really wants me to have a free day so we can go do something fun and I'm not worried about my calories. So 9 zone days it is! 

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day but also takes the time to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and freedoms we enjoy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment