Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Day 205 - Not The Weigh In I Hoped For

Yesterday was a disappointing day. I won't lie. I actually gained a pound! Ugh!! But I took a moment to step back and think about the weigh in carefully. I woke up yesterday very bloated and I am pretty sure that was a major factor in my weight gain. I had over a 13,000 calorie deficit over the last 10 days. There is NO WAY I gained weight!! In my heart of hearts I know that, but I have to keep convincing my mind of the same. 

The other factor is, I know my clothes are getting looser! I can feel the weight loss even tough I couldn't see it this time around. My plan is to give it a few days and perhaps check again and see if a drop occurs. I will only do that if I'm confident that the bloating is totally gone. If not, I will just wait and weigh in on June 11th as planned. 


In the meantime, I am back on track today and ready to tackle the next 9 days for a better weigh in on June 11. 



No comments:

Post a Comment