Thursday, May 20, 2021

Starting To Feel It In My Clothes!

I am really starting to feel the difference in my clothes! This is super exciting! It took a little bit for me to notice because I distribute my weight all over and it's not so concentrated in one place. So 10 to 20 pounds at first doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference. But I am definitely noticing a difference now. Especially over the last few days. My 3X shirts are huge!! They were big but now they are swimming on me. My 2X shirts are getting baggy. I hope to go to XL again by vacation! Fingers crossed. 

My shorts are definitely having a harder time staying up, too! I may have to get a belt. LOL! Not a bad thing! Feeling good today knowing my hard work is paying off in many ways!!

Update 05/23/21: I was able to wear my XL T-Shirt today! Woohoo! 







No comments:

Post a Comment