Sunday, May 16, 2021

Day 187-189 - May Has Been Difficult, But I'm Sticking With My Plan!

May has been a very challenging month! But I am amazed out how well I have gotten through it all. Here are a few things that have happened that have been very difficult:

  • Found out an employee stole over $1000 from my shop.
  • A really good friend of mine is dealing with a tragedy that occurred with her son. 
  • My shop cat died.
  • We just found out that we owe a ton of money to the IRS that is pretty much going to wipe out our savings account. 

And that is just to name the big stuff. I can't handle any more bad news! But I am determined to not falter! Hopefully this will be the end of the major bad news for awhile! I am just thankful I've been able to get through it all without using food as a coping mechanism! 

I will take a deep breath and move forward from it all and try to remember the positive! We have a wonderful home that is getting an amazing remodel, we have land to enjoy this summer, I have amazing friends and family that are supportive and an amazing husband and kids who are always there for me.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment