Friday, May 28, 2021

Day 201 - Challenges For Today

I am going to a girls night out with my staff from my shop tonight. Dinner and a movie! My challenge is I need to get as many steps in before tonight so I don't have to play catch up when I get home after 8pm! My other challenge is making sure my calories don't go too high! I really want popcorn! Our movie theater has been closed since March 2020 due to Covid so this is pretty exciting to see it open up! I have really missed their popcorn. So the plan is to get a couple of tacos with rice and beans and some popcorn. That should bring my total for today to just over 1400 calories. So I think it's doable with out going way over my daily limit of 1200 calories a day. 

I feel like this week has been really slow going! I think I am just excited about how well I am doing and want to get to my weigh in. I WILL NOT weigh in before Tuesday! That has been a strict rule of mine because the scale messes with my head to much. So I need to stick to my plan and just be patient! LOL But sometimes that is hard. I'm glad I am having such a great week though. 

Today should be fun. Off to have some Mexican food after work and the see The Quiet Place II. I will try to post how I did tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment