Monday, May 10, 2021

Day 178-183 Trying Week But I'm Not Faltering!!

This week has been extremely challenging for me, but I am happy to report that I have not faltered with my eating one bit. I discovered last week that an employee was stealing from me. I fired her Thursday morning once I confirmed it was her by setting up a situation that gave her the opportunity to steal again. She took the bate hook, line and sinker. 

Then a friend of mine is dealing with a really horrible situation with her adult son and my heart breaks for both of them. So it's been a long emotional week. But I have NOT used food to cope with the emotions that I have had during this time. 

I did well Mother's Day and did allow myself a few extra calories, but behaved for the most part. Ended the day with 1840 calories and walked over 8000 steps! My plan is to cut back a little the next couple of days to help with the extra calories from yesterday. 

I weigh in next on Thursday! Fingers crossed I have another loss!




No comments:

Post a Comment