Thursday, May 27, 2021

200 Days On My Plan! Current Plan Details

 I can't believe I have been on my new plan for 200 days! As of Saturday I have lost 41.8 pounds and that is getting through Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, February Vacation, Easter & April Vacation! This has been by far the best track record I ever had. I am so comfortable with this plan, it just fits!

I've had my hiccups but not many. Mostly due to figuring out vacations and how to deal with them so it doesn't take me so long to get back to my weight before I left. I certainly don't want it to take a month for me to bring my weight down after returning from a vacation. I'll be just yo-yoing all summer long! LOL

This plan has definitely needed some tweaking but I think I have figured all the kinks out. I think my end result will work well and be a smoother transitions from summer, vacations and holidays. 

The Plan As It Looks Today:

September - May ~

8 Zone Days - Stick around 1200 calories a day and try to burn 2700 calories per day.

1 Free Day - Track what I eat and not go over 3500 calories, but I am free to pick and choose favorite foods to enjoy. 

June - August ~

5 Zone Days Per Week - I will have 5 days that I stick around 1200 calories a day and try to burn 2700 calories per day. 

2 Free Days Per Week - I will have 2 free days per week. Tuesday & Saturday which are my days off. Again, tracking that I don't go over 3500 calories a day, but free to pick and choose favorite foods to enjoy.  

Vacations ~ 

Calories allowed will be based on what I burn each day. The goal will be not to eat more calories then I burn each day. This worked very well for my April vacation. I was over an average of 200 calories per day, but I didn't do much exercise. Normally I move a lot on vacation! 

I think this is a solid plan and hope that it will help me continue to lose weight! My goal is to maintain, but it would be nice to still lose a little weight each week during summer! Fingers crossed.!

Here's to another 165 days successful days on this plan. It will be nice to see where I am at the one year mark! 



No comments:

Post a Comment