Friday, May 14, 2021

Day 184 - 186 - A Great Finish & Weigh In!

 I had a great rest of my 8 days on and felt I had done very well! I was a little nervous because I was worried that stress would effect my weigh in yesterday! On top of the other stuff that has been going on my shop cat Houdini passed away suddenly on Wednesday morning. We found this little guy in the shed behind my garage last spring/summer. He was just a kitten. My guess was he was born in March of 2020. So he was just over a year old. He was perfectly healthy and happy so I don't know what caused him to cross the rainbow bridge. We love and miss his crazy playful self around the shop. 

My weigh in went exceptionally well yesterday. I was down to 233.2!! That is down a whopping 2.6 pounds from my last weigh in. I think watching what I eat and writting it down on my off days have been a real benefit! I also made sure my average calories for the 8 days remained under 1300 calories per day!



Let's Play With The Numbers ~ 

It's a numbers game, the numbers don't lie!

Total Calories Consumed Over 9 Days (Includes Off Day On May 4th) - 13664 

Average Calories Consumbed Per Day - 1518. 

Total Calories Burned 23366 

Average Burn Per Day: 2596

Total Deficit of 9702 

Total Deficit Per Day 1078 

It takes a deficit of 9100 calories to lose 2.6 pounds. 

What does this tell me? That my Fitbit is pretty darn accurate when it comes to daily activity. Also, minor errors in calorie counting could come into play here as well! I do think when it comes to some activities it's not as accurate, but for walking and exercise that is not intense it does a great job!! I may do this every week to see how close my Fitbit is actually hitting the mark! Even for days I am VERY active. Who said math couldn't be fun!??






No comments:

Post a Comment