Thursday, May 20, 2021

Day 190 - 193 Better News & Doing Amazing!!

In regards to my taxes, we found a huge error and found out we don't owe nearly as much as we thought we did! Few! Thank god we found the error! Made this week 100 times better! 

I have had a stellar on period this go around!! I have totally been on my A game! I am trying to make a huge effort to lose as much weight before mid-June, when our first vacation starts! I am utilizing the data I ran last week for my calorie burn info to help me perhaps have a really good week this week. My goal is to try to drop over 3 pounds this week to get into the 220's!! Now I have to have a deficit of 11500 calories and that may still not be enough and will depend on the accuracy of my Fitbit! But it's a chance I want to take. It will help me continue to test how accurate the Fitbit and my calorie counting actually is! 

So far I have a deficit 8200 calories this week and I still have today and tomorrow! It will be a challenge but I think I can do it! I need to lose 3.3 pounds to hit 229.9 pounds! That is a 11550 calorie deficit I need this week to hit that mark! I will try to go a little over that just in case, but I won't lie, it will not be easy! But I will do my best!! 

If I don't hit my goal I am content with that. I know that this is a test and my calorie deficit may not be enough to get there, but I at least want to try! 








No comments:

Post a Comment