Friday, May 21, 2021

Day 194 - Excited But Nervous For My Weigh In Tomorrow!

 I am very excited for my weigh in tomorrow but also nervous. I just started my period today and I don't want that to effect the number on the scale!! Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. So I'm hopeful the bloating will be at a minimum so I can get accurate results tomorrow! I have done fantastic the last couple of days. I had a 2000 calorie deficit yesterday as I walked and did TKD so lots of extra calories burned!! 

I am trying to get the exercise in today. I didn't go for a walk this morning but have tried to sneak in steps where I can. I do plan on doing TKD with the kids tonight to get in some really good exercise and take a walk if need be. I want to finish the week on a high note!

I was emotionally not in a good place last night or this morning but am better now, so I think I should have another great day! That is the plan anyway! 



No comments:

Post a Comment