Monday, May 24, 2021

Day 197 - Right On Track!

I have been feeling really good the past few days! I did well yesterday. My goal is to keep my calories consumed under 1200 calories and burn at least 2700 calories per day. I ate 1206 and burned 2792 yesterday! So far so good! By sticking to this goal it will give me a 1500 calorie deficit per day which should equal 3 pounds when all is said and done on weigh in day! I will actually have a deficit of over 12000 calories for my 9 zone days and one free day which should give me plenty of leeway to still see a 3 pound loss. Fingers crossed!

I am actually still hopeful that I can lose weight throughout summer as well. Even if it's just a half a pound a week or so. Beginning June 19th I begin my summer plan. I will take two free days a week which are my two days off from work each week. So I think it will still be possible to lose if I track my free days as well as my zone days. I'm so super motivated right now that I think I'm going to want to continue to work hard through summer as well!

I wish I could bottle up my motivation and save some of it for the times where I am not so motivated. LOL! But I don't think anyway has figured out how to do that yet! I am really hoping that I can keep the momentum and continue to drop weight on a regular basis during summer!

But for now, we will stick to focusing on this week! I'm looking forward to watching my progress for the next 8 days until I weigh in on June 1st! I got this!! Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment