Thursday, January 28, 2021

Weigh In Day Today & Learning Stress Really Does Effect Weight Loss!

 I was hopeful for a couple of pound loss this morning, maybe even 3 or 4 pounds, but I hopped on the scale to discover that I lost 5.8 pounds! Woohoo! I am now down to 244.4!! I am super happy with that. I also realize that the stressful week I had really did play a contributing factor in my weight gain last weigh in. 

I am just thankful that I didn't let it discourage me and I kept going. I had a better 8 days and now I am reaping the reward! I couldn't be prouder of my progress. I am now 27.8 pounds down from my start date of 11/9/20! My ultimate goal is to be in the 230's before our vacation that starts 2/14/21! It's not such an impossibility and I will do my best! 




No comments:

Post a Comment