Sunday, January 10, 2021

Busy Night Of Cooking

I had a busy night of cooking tonight! My daughter was a great help! She made whole wheat banana bread from my recipe book and chopped up veggies for my other recipes for me! Thank you Morgan!


Here is the banana bread. I got the thumbs up from the kids on taste! 

 
I made spanish rice & black beans in my new pressure cooker. Not counting pressure time, it took 5 minutes for the black beans (pre-soaked) and 15 minutes for my rice to cook. 
I also made homemade copycat Chili's Salsa in my food processor & plant based sour cream, made with silken tofu, in my Ninja blender. It will take some time to get used to the taste of the "sour cream"! But its not horrible. 
It took us less then 2 hours to get all this done! Not too shabby! Now Im ready for my next 8 days! Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment