Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Weigh In Day - I'm Up!

 I weighed in at 250.2 this morning. That is up by .08lbs. I haven't eatin' exactly healthy choices this week, plus I ate out a few times for dinner. The stress that started in the beginning of the week was a huge contributing factor to my weight gain as far as I'm concerned. Because in reality, I did not eat more then I burned all week. Yes, I ate an average of 200 calories more per day then I have in the past, but that would not warrant a weight gain. Even if I was off a few calories! So I know it has to be the stress. My diet has not been great this week with my choices either and I just felt like I wasn't going to lose this week. And I was right, I did not.

So the plan is to get back on track and eat a healthier diet on my on days! No more cheeseburgers!! Focus on getting the processed food out of my house and hopefully see a loss at my next weigh in! I gave myself some time to get through a very difficult week, now it is time to find the strength to do a better job this week! Please stay focused! Please stay focused! That will be my mantra this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment