Sunday, February 7, 2021

Day 81-90 - Wow, Has It Really Been 90 Days!

 I can't believe I have followed this plan now for 90 days! I had a good 8 days on! I weighed in yesterday and was down 1.8 pounds! I am just .04 pounds from reaching a 30 pound loss! Woohoo!


I am also just 2.6 pounds away from hitting the 230's! I am on my way to hitting 2 major milestones and I have to say, it feels good! 

I begin my vacation on 2/14/21. We are staying in Williston, VT for a staycation of sorts. We head up there after work on Sunday! My next off day is 2/15/21 which is my son's birthday. I will then have one day on then one day off throughout that week. My last day off being the day we come home on 2/21/21. Then I will go back to 8 days on and one day off. This is my first vacation that I will be trying the every other day plan. So I will be anxious to see how it works out in the end! 

I am determined to have a good week before I go on vacation! I am supposed to weigh in again on Monday 2/15/21 but we will be in Williston, so the debate now is should I bring my scale or weigh in a day early?? I kind of want to weigh in on 2/15/21, so I may just throw the scale in my car! ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment