Thursday, February 11, 2021

Day 91 - 94 Super Bowl Snacks Avoided!

 I have had a good few days. My calories were a bit high at almost 1600 calories on Sunday but I have my eating back in check. I was at 1401 on Monday, 1317 on Tuesday and 1294 yesterday! I need to work on getting my average under 1300 calories for the week. That seems to be where I get the best results! So I will try to finish the week off strong! 

We had a bunch of snacks around for Super Bowl Sunday but I was good and only had a few chips! So that was a touchdown for me! ;) 

Yesterday was quite the stressful day as I was at my shop by myself, had a room to clean and Valentine's day is just a few days away. But I managed and stayed on track with eating. Now I just need to focus until my next off day which is Monday! Because next week is my vacation, it is making it a bit harder and just like the holidays, the time seems to be dragging! But I am doing well and am determined to stay focused and have a successful week! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment