Thursday, February 25, 2021

Day 101-105 - The Rest Of My Vacation!

 The rest of my vacation was great! We relaxed, built Lego (at least Marcus and I did) and binge watched Scorpion, a great crime drama on CBSAllAccess! We also watched a couple of Die Hard movies which inspired us to watch Scorpion as my daughter had seen a few episodes at a friends house! Check it out, it's really good! Ran from 2014-2018. We all love it and am half way through season 2!



I stuck to my eating plan the rest of the week with Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday being my on days. I kept under 1500 calories except for Saturday when I was at 1600. But all in all I think I did pretty darn well considering my normal track record on vacations! 

I didn't end up tracking my calories on my off days as I focused more on having fun with my family rather then obsessing over what I was eating! I didn't keep track during the holidays on my off days either, which I think helps make it a true off day. 

I won't weigh in until next Tuesday. I am going to do my best to stick to my plan and come out of this with no weight gain or a loss! 

All in all, the plan was not hard to stick to, so here's hoping it will work well to help me avoid gaining so much weight this summer! We shall see what the true results are when I weigh in on Tuesday March 2nd! 

No comments:

Post a Comment