Thursday, February 11, 2021

My Vacation Plan!

With vacation starting officially after work on Sunday I feel I have a strong plan to have a successful week with very little to no weight gain! We are doing a staycation and only going to Williston, VT but a lot of eating out will be involved! The good news is we are usually pretty active with shopping and activities when ever we go on vacation! 

As I explained in my prior post, my first off day will be Monday which is my son's birthday! Then it will be every other day after that with my last off day being the day we come home which is the following Sunday. 

I will stick to my scrambled eggs for breakfast on my on days, most likely a salad for lunch then a normal healthy dinner. I will try to shoot for grilled chicken or steak when eating out on my on days. Along with potatoes and a veggie, that should keep my calories in check for the most part! 

I am going to attempt to track what I'm eating on my off days so I don't over do it. Since I am having an off day every other day there is a bigger chance I could gain if I eat too much. So my goal is to stay under 3500 calories on my off days. 

I am so ready for some rest and relaxation! Just getting away, even if it's just an hour from home, will be good for all of us!





No comments:

Post a Comment