Saturday, February 27, 2021

Day 110 - Worst Day Yet!

 Yesterday was my worst calorie day to date, on an on day, since I started this plan. I had just under 2000 calories. Went back to some bad habits that I'm trying to nip in the butt today and get back on track. I don't want to end up self sabotaging all my hard work! 

I am not 100% sure what was going on in my head yesterday. I do think it was me weighing in yesterday morning. Clearly my issues run deep for it to effect me so much. Probably years of failure and disappointed while trying to lose weight have created these triggers. The key is working through them and not allowing them to occur or stopping the behavior sooner then later so I don't end up failing over and over again. 

I'm really trying hard to work on my issues with eating and understand them better so I can work through them and hopefully get them to stop or at least know how to halt them early. 

Not happy with yesterday, but I am going to move forward from here and try not to blow it this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment