Friday, February 26, 2021

Day 109 - Took A Sneak Peek

 I know I said I wouldn't weigh myself but it has been awhile since I had, so I took a sneak peek and I was at 245 this morning. So still up quite a bit from 241.2, but I am hopeful a drop is imminent! This number keeps playing in my head, so it is clear that weighing in early is not a good idea and next time I will stick to my plan and wait! But I am going to take this information in stride and believe in the process and hope for a good number on Tuesday! 

I have been very good and following my plan to a T all week! Four more days to keep working before my official weigh in on Tuesday! If anything I hope to have no gain. If I do end up with one,  I hope it is small! 

Now if I could only predict the future, that would really help! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment