Friday, October 3, 2014

Well...At Least I'm Down Again!

I had a great couple of days! I ate under 1600 calories on Wednesday and had a great fast day yesterday, taking in only 490 calories. Right on target! I weighed in this morning and was down to 207.5. That is a 1.3 pound weight loss since last Friday!

It is apparent, unless I exercise more or eat less that this is going to be my average. Unless I can fit more exercise in, I am willing to except that this is the pace I will lose weight and will be happy with just going down and not up! I am not prepared to eat less and don't think I should.

I do think that there are areas I can work on to keep my calories below 1600 calories every day and no more then 2000 on my cheat day. I found Friday through Tuesday (excluding my fast day) I was over my 1600 calorie goal every day and I was over by 190 calories on my Monday fast day. So I do see small areas that could use improvement and who knows, these small changes may help me get a little bit better result on the scale.

I also hope to get in more exercise then I have been. I did walk twice this past week. Sunday & Tuesday we took the birds for walks. I did run around a lot last Saturday and figured that counted for a good amount of exercise! But I would like to get up to 3 walks per week around the house. I may even order some cute little hoodies for Coqui & Savannah for when it gets a little cooler! ;)

Ok, I am doing well so far and I am hopeful for a good weekend of eating and moving! Onward I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment