Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Computer Crashes Are Never Fun!

I'm sorry I haven't check in for awhile. My computer was having lots of issues for the past few days and decided to finally crash on Monday! I am using my laptop at work to get me through the day. We have someone working on my computer and ordered a new one since the one I had was 7 years old. Upgrades never hurt! ;)

Since Friday I have done ok with my eating over the weekend. I had more calories each day then  I would have liked. I had 1877 on Friday, 2015 on Saturday and 2209 on Sunday! I did have an excellent fast day on Monday.

But I did stop and evaluate my weekend so I tried to be careful yesterday and managed to have 1594 calories. Usually my average on my day off is about 2600, So I figured I made up for some of my pitfalls over the weekend. I hope to have another good day today!

I am 205 pounds and so close to my goal. I really want to see this weight disappear so I am hopeful I will have a decent drop on Friday! 2 pounds is my goal. I will do my best to finish the week strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment