Friday, October 31, 2014

Had A Great Halloween!!

I had such a great time tonight with my family and my good friend Tammy and her daughter Meghan! I took a 1/2 hour walk to the post office and back today to make sure I got all my steps in today. Well, turns out I did great and walked over 14500 steps today!!

dracula static dracula vampire blood

I ate a few pieces of candy and consumed a smidgen over 2000 calories. I think this is great considering this is a big sweet holiday. We traditionally go to McDonalds after trick or treating on Halloween, so I enjoyed some dinner their tonight, too.

All in all, a great night of fun and a good day of exercise. I feel I did great with eating considering the day. My goal was to stay around 2000 calories and I did it! Here are some pics of our Halloween fun!

Detective and Spy Girl!

Batman & Robin!




Morgan, Marcus & Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment