Friday, October 24, 2014

Starting To Get Very Discouraged!

My week has not improved at all when it comes to stress levels! Morgan came home sick on Monday with a horrible stomach bug and was out of school Tuesday & Wednesday. Monday  night I thought my laptop died, but the good news is, we have it working and all seems normal now. But when you see "No bootable disk" pop up on the screen, well, that kinda freaks a person out!

I then slammed my sons hand in the car door. Not full force mind you as I stopped when I saw him put his hand back up on the car, but the door still got him and his middle finger was swollen. It seems to be doing fine now. Thank goodness!

The biggest pain of all was I gained 6 pounds when I weighed in this morning! 6 Pounds!!!!! This really sucks and I am just about fed up with these stupid weight fluctuation! That makes me 212.5 pounds!


Granted I did give myself a break from fasting this past week. But I kept track of my eating everyday. Yesterday, since it was my birthday, I didn't track and I enjoyed a few of my favorite treats. But the rest of the week I really didn't do half bad and there is just no way I gained 6 pounds. I pretty much ate not to gain or lose weight this week! I am probably retaining water, but I am just so tired of these fluctuations!

With that said, I am even more determined to get this freakin' weight off and off for good! My plan for the week is to eat as healthy as possible. Lots of fruits and veggies and to add in some exercise to help get my last few pounds off to meet my 199 goal. I just don't want to get to 199, I want to get to 199 with a vengeance!! I want to blow that number out of the water and get to 195 quickly so I have some wiggle room so I never have to see the 200's again!

Time to step up to the plate and not let these hurdles take me down. I can do this! ONEderland! Here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Blanca, please don't beat yourself up. You've had SO much stress over the past week!

    You WILL get to your goal, no doubt about it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! You are always a great source of support!!! :)

    ReplyDelete