Friday, October 31, 2014

Weighed In This Morning

Well I weighed in this morning to some more good news! I was down about another pound to 206.4! so I lost a total of 6.1 pounds this week. Looks like my gain last week was definitely water and stress related! I finally took some screen shots with my phone. I use the WII to do my weigh ins. Sorry for the large photos, but anything smaller was hard to view.
 
My weight just a week ago! Such a horrible gain of 7.7 pounds!

My weight loss today for the week is 6.1 pounds! Got rid of most of that nasty gain, thank goodness!!
I'm only 1.6 pounds away from getting back to the weight I was before last week of 204.8! I hope to do that and then some this week. Now let's see how I do tonight as it's Halloween! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment