Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ok, The Body Is Protesting AGAIN!

I have had a stressful week this week! As you may have already read, my computer crashed on Monday! The new one arrived on Thursday but it took us the entire day to get my POS software up and running. On top of it, my weigh in did not go so well. I lost .2 pounds this week which is about a 1/4 of a pound. Pretty sad I must say!

I had a good day Tuesday and Wednesday and stayed right around 1600 calories. I figure I had about 700 to 800 on my fast day as I had to attend my daughters Harvest Festival at school and it was all about tasting food they made with the veggies they harvested. But I think I did pretty well considering! My mom was in the hospital on Thursday as well. She went in at 6am because she had fallen. She was fine but they discovered she was low on blood and had to give her a transfusion. Now she has to get a colonoscopy to see if they can figure out why she is losing blood. 

So all in all it has been a really stressful week and I don't know if that is effecting my weight this week. Plus the day before I weighed in, I started my period and sometimes, although not always, that can effect my weight. So I will give it until Tuesday and weigh in again. That leaves me at 204.8. I know I won't make my goal by my birthday, but I sure as hell will try to get there as soon as I can! 

I was comparing some numbers from the week before when I lost 2.5 pounds to this week when I only lost .02 pounds and there are no huge differences. 

Here is the reports to compare:
(Amounts are daily averages)

Week Ending 10/9/14                                      Week Ending 10/16/14
Daily Burn 2602                                              Daily Burn 2646
Daily Calories Consumed: 1431                      Daily Calories Consumed: 1563
Daily Calorie Deficit: 1171                             Daily Calorie Deficit: 1083
Daily Physical Activity: 44 Min                      Daily Physical Activity: 37 min
Daily Number Of Steps: 7531                          Daily Number Of Steps: 8660

As you can see there is not a huge difference between the 2 weeks. I had an 88 calorie per day difference in my deficit for each day. That would be only 616 calorie difference for the week. So I should have dropped more weight. I wish the body wasn't such a mystery sometimes!

I will soldier on as usual and keep trying to get the weight off! I've got to have a better week this week.....Please! 



No comments:

Post a Comment