Sunday, October 26, 2014

Let's Zumba!

So I was motivated enough to get up this morning and start my Zumba videos again! My shop does not open until 11am so now was my chance to have no excuses and just get started. Because once I get started, it motivates me to continue!!

Here I am in my outfit, ready to go!


Me in my exercise outfit before I got started! I think I look pretty good in spandex! Never thought I would say that. LOL! Just shows how far I have come! ;)

My after exercise glow!
Here is the Zumba video I own. It's an older version and I really like it. I have a newer version I bought on ebay, but this is by far my favorite set. I bought this version used on ebay as well only to find out it was a pirated copy. So buyer beware if you plan on finding Zumba on Ebay. Be sure it is someone selling their original set NOT a pirated copy!  I then found this pretty much brand new set at the Goodwill for only $5.00!! What a steal!

3 DVD Pack
3 DVD Pack Open
3 DVD Pack Showing DVD's. My favorite is the "Cardio Party"!

Zumba Live & Flat Abs DVD

Live & Flat Abs DVD View
Sculpt & Tone DVD


Sculpt & Tone DVD View


Light Weights. I have yet to use them.

All in all I found these DVD's to be very fun. On average I do about 4500 steps during the Cardio Party DVD. Doing the video this morning I had about 20 minutes of vigorous activity and 20 minutes of moderate activity. This is one of the few videos I own that I get a lot of vigorous activity. The more I do it, the more the vigorous activity will go up as I get back into the groove of doing the video.

I can tell I haven't done it in awhile as I felt it this morning. LOL! But I got through the entire 45 minutes! I will try to keep going all week long!

Let's Zuuuummmba!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Blanca girl!!! I'm now off...finding me the EXACT same set. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! I hope you can get a good deal on this set. Since it is an older version I am sure the price has come down on them and their will be plenty to find used on ebay! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete