Sunday, October 26, 2014

Moving Forward & Staying Positive!!

My weigh in on Friday really upset me BUT it also motivated me to try harder! I went to Texas Roadhouse Friday night as we couldn't go on my birthday because we wouldn't have been able to make Morgan's swimming practice. I wanted to get it out of the way so I could start fresh on Saturday. I managed to stay under 2000 calories on Friday. Which was great considering I went to Texas Roadhouse and enjoyed their delicious dinner rolls and peanuts!

Unfortunately I began to feel like I was coming down with something on the way to dinner. By time I got home I had a 101 degree fever.  I felt a little better by Saturday mid morning so I took a shower, cleaned the bird room and headed into work to make some chocolate. I continued to not feel so well in the afternoon and chose to take it easy!

This morning I weighed in to see if any of that nasty weight decided to drop off. Well I was down 3.5 pounds, so I am hopeful the rest will drop off quickly as well. I ate only 1000 calories yesterday as I wasn't feeling very well at all. I also did Zumba this morning! See my next post to read all about that!

Feeling more positive today and hopeful for a good week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment