Monday, October 27, 2014

Revving Up For A Great Week!!

My motivation right now is just through the roof!! As you know I managed to get started on my Zumba videos yesterday. Well this morning I got up at 6:30am and did Zumba once again! Now mind you I am not an early bird by any means. I don't like getting up much earlier then 7am. But I don't like sleeping much past 8am either. LOL! So to get up at 6:30am was a bit challenging this morning, but I did it. And I am so glad I did, because I feel great after working out this morning!

aerobics smiley, aerobics smiley, gym smiley, exercise smiley

My numbers were great yesterday:

Calorie Burn: 2927
Calories Consumed: 1529
Physical Activity: 1 Hour & 8 Min
Steps: 10928

I feel like I did a great job yesterday and hope to keep it up until I reach my goal of 199!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth

To meet my step goal yesterday I did about 8 minutes on the treadmill with my sweet Savannah girl! She didn't know what was going on and chose to hang out on my shoulder! She was my little treadmill buddy and it was great to have the company.

I will try to report in again tomorrow. It is my day off, so not sure when I will get on the computer. But I will try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment