Sunday, October 19, 2014

Enjoyed Time With Mom!

Yesterday was my 11th Wedding Anniversary  and since Brad is in North Conway this weekend I had my Mom spend the night the last couple of nights. So we've enjoyed dinner out the last couple of nights and also watched a good scary movie both nights. My Mom and I both enjoy a good scary movie. ;)

I will confess that I've just decided to enjoy my meals out with some of my favorite munchies. I had buffalo wings and cheesy garlic sticks Friday night and enjoyed potato skins and nachos last night! It was so good and I am glad I just let myself enjoy! Sometimes you just need to give yourself a break from being "good" all the time! 


I'm not sure how this will effect my week, but I will make an effort to either have a small weight loss this week or just not gain as my birthday is coming up on Thursday! 

I hope to take a nice walk with Savannah after work today if my hubby and kids are still not back from North Conway by then. I will also take it easy on the calories today in hopes of making up for the last couple of days! 

As of right now, I'm feeling pretty good and hopeful for a good week. It should be better then the last stressful couple of weeks, I hope! Fingers crossed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment