Thursday, October 30, 2014

Having A Great Week Of Moving!

Tuesday I was down another 1.3 pounds!! Yay! That makes me 207.7 pounds!

I have had a really good week of moving! I have managed to hit my 10,000 step goal every single day, including Tuesday! I've also had between 2700-2900 calories burned each day. So I feel like I've been doing much better moving and my deficits are the best they have been.

Tuesday, my husband Brad and I went on a nice walk with Savannah in Middlebury. I then went on a walk with Coqui in East Middlebury on Wednesday and today I took Savannah out for another walk to the post office and back in East Middlebury. I figure these are the last days I will be able to do this with them because it's going to start getting too cold!

Tomorrow I should get plenty of exercise as we are going trick or treating with the kids. I may take a quick walk tomorrow as well during the day. I will most likey do Zumba again on Sunday.

Tomorrow I weigh in! Not matter what, I just need to remember I have already lost almost 5 pounds this week! So I must keep positive! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment