Thursday, February 29, 2024

Day 5 & Still Dropping!

 Things are still going well! I droped another .6 pounds this morning. Here is how I did:

Weight This Morning:  187! Down another .6 pounds! 


Breakfast: Mozzarella Stick

Lunch: Keto Cheese Enchiladas

Dinner: Center Cut Pork Chop & Salad With Homemade Red Wine Vinegarette

Snacks: Stranwberries

Calories: 973 Carbs: 18g

Water: 128 oz

Diet Coke: 2.5

Exercise: 20 minutes walking 30 minutes other moderate activity (2)


Had another great day yesterday. I am now down a total of 7.8 pounds. I am headed to the movies with two of my employees tonight. I have a good plan set up. Enchiladas for lunch and steak, brocolli & salad for dinner. Absolutely no popcorn! LOL! It's one of my weaknesses. I'm sure I will do just fine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment