Sunday, February 25, 2024

Day 1 Went Well!

Day 1 went well, but it usually does. I'm not trying to down play my progress, but day one is always easy as I am super motivated! But I am feeling good about this time around. I am super focused and it feels good to start with a good plan. I am glad to be on the right track!

I was down a pound this morning! Woohoo! I don't care what the loss is as long as I'm headed in the right direction. I can drop 2 or 5 pounds rather quickly at first, but I'm not counting on that as when I did Keto in the beginning last time, my drops in the first week were not dramatic. So I will focus on each daily victory and just be glad I'm going back down. 


I am doing a 16:8 fast everyday. This means I can only eat during the hours of 11am & 7pm. This process can help kick start the ketosis process. I stuck to that well yesterday. Here is how I did:

Late Breakfast: Egg Scrample W/Onions, Peppers & Cheese 

Lunch: 2 Italian Sausage Links

Dinner: Keto Cheese Enchilladas

Snacks: None

Water: 5 cups

Calories: 1364 Carbs 18

I did really good with my calories and carbs but came in a bit short on water. That is my main focus today.  All in all, I think it went well. Today, I am doing so far so good! My next post will be my ketone measurement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment