Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Day 4 - Lookin' Good!

Things are going very well! I have not struggled with hunger a whole lot. I am doing a 16:8 fast which means I only eat from 11am - 7pm. The mornings I am sometimes hungry early but that has been the worst of it. Usually I always want to eat when I get home after work and that has not been as big of an issue. I am really pleased with how things are going thus far!

Here's how I did:

Weight This Morning:  187.6!! Down another 1.8 pounds!! Woohoo!


Lunch: Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese (Ate Out)

Dinner: Egg Omelette

Snacks: None

Calories: 1150 Carbs: 10g

Water: 112 oz

Diet Coke: 2

Exercise: 30 minutes walking (1)


I am so happy with my progress!!! I am down 7.2 pounds so far for the week! This is amazing and I couldn't be more pleased. I wasn't sure how much of a drop in weight I would have with this first week so I've been pleasantly surprised! I am being super careful to keep up my momentum and stick with my plan. I know the weight loss will eventually slow down soon but I will do everything I can to lose as much weight as I can in the first week to help jump start the rest of my journey! It goes to show I was retaining a lot of water from all those carbs I've been eating off and on. I am hoping for 10 pounds total by the end of the week. I have done that before in the past when I started back to eating healthy, especially after a vacation. Fingers crossed! 

I am also very pleased at how well I've been doing on my days off. Usually that is a problem area for me. I did go out to lunch yesterday with my husband and enjoyed some buffalo wings. But I made sure to be super careful at dinner so I wouldn't go over my calories for the day.  I've been determined to stay on track! I did very well yesterday with the Diet Coke and only had 2! I am feeling better knowing I am not over indulging on Diet Coke so much! I think my body is very happy with all the water I am back to drinking again!

I also got 30 minutes walking in! So 1 of 3 days of exercise for the week is done!

I have two events that may or may not be challenging. I'm so motivated right now I don't think they will be. My LEGO Building Party Friday - Sunday & traveling next Tuesday to get my tattoo colored. I'm feeling confident that I can get through both of those events without issue! I'm too motivated to mess up right now! Onward!!




No comments:

Post a Comment