Saturday, February 24, 2024

First Things First, Let's Set Some Goals!

Now that I am fully commited to getting truly back on track I want to set some goals for myself! Here is a breakdown of what I want to try to accomplish:

Month 1 (March)

  1. Stay under 20 carbs per day. 
  2. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day. 
  3. Exercise for 30 minutes a day 3 times a week to start. 
  4. Journal on a daily basis. 
  5. Stay focused and on the plan when traveling and during our long weekend at camp in March. 
  6. Lose 8-10 pounds. 
Month 2 (April)
  1. Continue to stay under 20 carbs a day. 
  2. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day. 
  3. Drink no more then 3 diet cokes per day. 
  4. Become Keto Adapted
  5. Exercise for 30 minutes a day 5 times a week. 
  6. Journal at least 5 times a week. 
  7. Stay focused and on the plan while traveling, at my scrapbook retreat & on vacation for a week in April. 
  8. Lose 5-9 pounds. 

Month 3 (May)

  1. Continue to stay under 20 carbs a day. 
  2. Exercise for 30 mintes a day 5 times a week. 
  3. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day. 
  4. Journal at least 5 times a week. 
  5. Stay focused and on track during the candy show I am attending. Allow myself more carbs for taste testing, but that is all. Taste only when absolutely necessary. Do NOT overdue it!!
  6. Reach at least 172 pounds during the month of May and before my doctor appointment on May 22nd. It is conveniently after I return from the candy show, so I am hoping that will help me stay accountable during the show! ;) 
  7. Lose 5 to 9 pounds. 
I think these are all reasonable goals! Let's get this party started! 




No comments:

Post a Comment