Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Day 3 & Still Going Strong!

 It's been 3 days now and I am still highly motivated! It certainly helps when my weight decides to let go. 

Here's how I did:   

Weight This Morning: 189.4 - Down 1.4 pounds!



Late Breakfast: Cheddar Cheese

Lunch: Baked Chicken

Dinner: Keto Spaghetti Sauce Over Bratwurst

Snacks: 1 Walnut

Calories: 1223 Carbs: 15g

Water: 104 oz

Diet Coke: 3


I have to say, it feels good to be back in the 180's! Now I just need to get back to the 170's and I will feel much better! I wasn't expecting my weight to drop this much in the first week so it's been a pleasant surprise. I'm hoping for a few more pounds before the end of the week. That would be a great kick off for the beginning of this journey. Then a 2 to 2.5 pound loss per week would be great! I haven't been this motivated in awhile. I've said many times before, if I could bottle up this feeling and take a dose when I need motivation, I would do that!! It's funny how we just have to be truly ready to get where we need to be sometimes. It may take a few tries, but eventually we get there. The important thing is we don't give up!

It's supposed to be nice out today, so I'm hoping to get in some much needed excercise and take a nice walk today!


No comments:

Post a Comment