Monday, February 26, 2024

Day 2 - Easier Then Expected

Had another good day yesterday. It's been easier then expected which is a good thing. I think I'm just ready to be back on track. I've been goofing off long enough and my body can feel it. My joints have been bothering me more. Being on the Keto diet helps with inflammation. My pants have gotten tighter and I just started feeling blah. 

Here's how I did  

Weight This Morning: 190.8 - Down 3 pounds!! Woohoo!


Late Breakfast: Cheddar Cheese

Lunch: Egg Scramble W/Peppers, Onions & Cheese

Dinner: Keto Spaghetti Sauce Over Bratwurst

Snacks: None

Calories: 1166 Carbs: 19

Water: 10 Glasses - Much better!

Diet Coke: 3


I'm feeling really good right now. Since I'm back to drinking more water my soda intake has decreased. Even though drinking less diet coke was on my plan for next month, it's been easier to cut it back already because of the water intake. I have been drinking about 4 to 5 diet cokes a day. We are talking 32 oz large fountain soda diet cokes. I know that is way too much so I did want to start trying to cut back to just 3 a day. So if I can achieve that now, I might as well!

I made a Keto friendly spaghetti sauce last night that everyone seemed to enjoy. Brad and I had it over bratwurst. We used to have it over brocolli or cauliflower but I was not a big fan of that. It just wasn't a combo I enjoyed so we chose to try it this way and we loved it! Having it again tonight as we have plenty of leftovers!


My weight dropped nicely over the last couple of days. I am lower then I was since before we left to go to camp over a week ago. So that is a win! I'll definately take it! Makes me excited for what March will bring! My challenges coming up for March are 3 things. I'm having a LEGO building party this weekend, I am traveling to get my tattoo colored that I got a few months back & I have a long weekend with my hubby toward the end of March. I seem to have the hardest time when I travel, but I am feeling confident I can get through the month of March unscathed. I've done it before and I can certainly do it again! The goal for March is to stay focused!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment