Saturday, February 24, 2024

The Importance Of This Blog

This blog has always been my personal journal of my weight loss journey. I always figured that if anyone read it and it helped them on their journey, well that's great too! After reviewing my posts this morning and being able to look back at my journey thus far I am realizing how important this blog really is to me!

To be able to check back and see my milestones and pit falls, to see what worked and what didn't really does help my journey going forward. So I am going to make a better effort at posting more often. Because it really is an important tool I can use to help me along my journey and get to my goals. 

I like the blog format because it's online and I can do it anywhere! I don't have to carry a journal with me everywhere I go. If the moment is there and I want to write, I can do it from a computer or my phone. It really is a magnificent tool. 

I would encourage you to keep a journal! Keeping notes while you are on your journey is bound to help you continue to move forward when you do need that extra motivation or reminded what you did when things were working. I know it helps me tremendously! Give it a try, if you haven't already!




No comments:

Post a Comment