Sunday, December 6, 2020

Thoughts On Getting Through Summer & Vacations

 I was looking back at my prior posts and I can clearly see where my weakest areas are. I tend to gain weight every summer and especially when on vacation. So how do I stop repeating history and beat those moments that seem to sabotage my weight goals the most??

A couple of thoughts I had was to stick to this plan through summer, but change it to accommodate our busy activities including vacation. If I can get through summer without gaining I will be golden! That will be my goal from the months of May through August! I will also use my vacation plan for our February vacation! 

Here are some thoughts:

Summer general rule: 6 days on 1 day off OR 5 days on per week with 2 days off (Saturday & Tuesday being my off days). I could possiblly still lose weight with these options. Smaller amount, but still lose. 

Vacation: 2 Days On Then 1 Day Off OR 1 Day On Then 1 Day Off. These ideas would seem to be an equal balance to maintain my weight. 

These are just some thoughts I wanted to jot down. I hope to come up with a permanent plan by February 2021 before my possible vacation to San Francisco if Covid doesn't interfere with us going! 


FOR






No comments:

Post a Comment