Saturday, December 19, 2020

Day 40 - Shopping, Eating Dinner Out & A Drive To See The Christmas Lights!

 Yesterday was a busy but good day. Things are slowing down with online orders and my employee and I are finally feeling like we can breath. My family and I had to go grocery shopping for the holidays and our baking day today so we drove down to Rutland, VT, had a nice steak dinner, went shopping and enjoyed driving back and seeing all the Christmas lights. So all in all, a good day!

Today should be challenging as I am having a baking day with my kids and we are making quite a few goodies! But I will be on my best behavior knowing I can try all these goodies on Thursday! I am also briefly at work this morning and may have to return this afternoon if it gets busy. So stay tuned and wish me luck for success in getting through my day!




No comments:

Post a Comment