Sunday, December 13, 2020

Day 34 - Feeling Less Stressed!

 Yesterday was a much better day. My stress level was down and I was feeling good. Normally, it is my day off, but I had to go in for a few hours because I have an employee out right now. I was wide awake at 6:30am so I decided to put a pork roast for BBQ pulled pork in the crock pot then head to work. As you know from my previous post, I worked on my blog yesterday morning and then worked until after 1pm on online orders and finally headed home. 

We had a delicious dinner of Pulled Pork, Corn Bread, Baked Potato and Cole Slaw! So good! I stayed under 1500 calories yesterday! I woke up this morning refreshed and it was clear I got a good night sleep! 

Just 2 more days left of my 9 days and I will have my "off day"! Looking forward to a mother/son night with my son Marcus! We plan to go bowling, play in the arcade and have a nice dinner. All in all I think this on period has been going very well. I have worked hard not to give in to temptation and for that I continue to be proud! 

Until next time, I hope everyone has a happy Sunday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment