Thursday, December 3, 2020

Day 22-24 - Smooth Sailing

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday went pretty smoothly. My hunger is under control again. It seems the further I get into  my 8 days the easier it is. So that is a positive sign. My carbs have been higher some days so I can add some fiber into my diet and allow my self pasta or rice once a week. I am trying to stick to healthy carbs for the most part. But also allowing myself pasta or rice at least once a week. I don't think either of those foods are entirely unhealthy. Sweet and salty snacks is what I really try to stay away from for the most part. Everything in moderation, I always say!  I'm trying to see if I can eat a bit normally and still drop the weight as long as I stay within my calorie range each day. So fingers crossed that I still have about a 2lb loss on Saturday! If not, I will go back to cutting my carbs back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment